2/23/2014

Panic! At The Disco : Edit Edition (#2)

Hello everyone ^.^ ,
So I don't know if you remember but I once made this blogpost with all my edits that I made of Selena Gomez (If you don't you can click HERE) and as Panic! At The Disco is coming to Belgium (and I sadly can't go because of personal reasons) I decided to at least make some edits ! :)
So here they are , some of them are good, some of them are bad , but hey, that's okay :)

{Quick note: I used lyrics from their songs so the songs that I used will be below the picture}

Do You Know What I'm Seeing ? 

Always

Hurricane

 Nearly Witches (Ever Since We Met)

Trade Mistakes

Memories

Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off


If you had ANY feedback I'd be so pleased to hear some ! :) 
And please, comment you're favorite :) I really hope you like them !
Thank you for taking your time out to read this :).

Much love xoxo,
Ciska♥

No comments:

Post a Comment