11/29/2013

My Playlist {November 2013} ♥

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry for not posting ! ( I say this waaay too much >.<)
I'm surely planning on making a 'Christmas Wishlist' and some other holiday related stuff ^-^ ! Hopefully I'll do that though :p
So as I am working on that I decided to post my current playlist for you guys, you know , like my favorite songs ATM .

So here they are :) :

5. When The Day Met The Night - Panic! At The Disco

The sound is soo different from the regular songs that are now on the radio 
and I think that this is a Beautiful love-story :).

4. Like A Champion - Selena Gomez

I loved this song since the first time I heard it and to see her perform it so well live
just made my heart stop. I am obsessed with her album ! ♥

3. Children Of The Sun - Tinie Tempah ft. John Martin

I first heard this song while I was listening to the Teen Awards and 
right now it became a healthy obsession....I think...

2. Believe In Me - Demi Lovato

This song is just so beautiful ♥ Old But Gold

 1. When The Darkness Comes - Colbie Caillat

As is went to the cinema to watch this movie I became obsessed with this song...
I don't have a safe place anymore I think....

Favorite Album : 


I've been listening to this album THE WHOLE MONTH. 

So that was it ,
prepare your bodies for my Christmas posts ! 
Byeeeeeeeee ! :*

- Ciska ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment