12/14/2013

My Christmas Wishlist ♥


Hello my beautiful readers,
it's December so that means that's officially time to be excited for Christmas ^.^ !
In this post I'll show you guys my wishlist for Christmas ! My parents finally wanted to do something like this for Christmas so I am REALLY excited ! 
So here's my little list :

1. Fall Out Boy Merch

You may or may not know that I'm a HUGE Fall Out Boy fan &
if'd just be able to have merch by them....


2. Selena Gomez Debut Frangrance

So this is something that's already on my wishlist for AGES,
please someone jsut get it for me, thank you ♥

3. Selena Gomez 'Vivamore'
So she has released a new perfume in September and I'd really appreciate 
if I had this , as you I still don't have the other one....

4. Thirty Seconds To Mars Merch


So I might be letting out my fangirl this Christmas...
(Girl, who are you kidding ?! You're full list is just fangirl stuff)
but Thirty Seconds To Mars is one of my all-time favorite bands !

5. Thirty Seconds To Mars Merch (2)


I'm so sweet , I gave my mom options between two models...
What is wrong with me ? Seriously though, where did this all come from ?!


So this was my Christmas wishlist [POKERFACE] ...
I AM SO SORRY OMG...
Anyways,
leave some of your wishes in the comments ! ;) I cannot be the only one , okay ?
See you in another Christmas-related post ! 
Byeeeee ^_^ !

Much love,

Ciska♥






No comments:

Post a Comment