1/12/2014

Get In Touch! : Endlessly - The Cab


Hello my beautiful dreamers,

I decided to launch a new series and I hope that this is one that I'll do A SHIT LOAD times , because I think that this is a beautiful experience for both of us ;) .


As most of you already know , I'm (legit) OBSESSED with music ! All kinds of music but mostly alternative/punk rock :) . The series with I called "Get In Touch!" will have one song each , which i'll look deeper on the lyrics and the whole song in general.

I wanted to kick off with my latest obsession : 'Endlessly' by The Cab.
It's a love song and if a guy would sing this to me I would instantly love him (note to myself: not gonna happen girl, keep dreaming , LOL). The song starts off with piano only and basically , the song would be flawless if they only used the piano! But they wanted to give it a good beat, which I also love :) .
And then the lyrics :


There's a shop down the street,
where they sell plastic rings,


for a quarter a piece, I swear it.
Yeah, I know that it's cheap,
not like gold in your dreams,
but I hope that you'll still wear it.
Yeah, the ink may stain my skin,
and my jeans may all be ripped.
I'm not perfect, but I swear,
I'm perfect for you.
..and there's no guarantee,
that this will be easy.
It's not a miracle ya need, believe me.
Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me,
but I will love you endlessly.
Wings aren't what you need, you need me.
There's a house on the hill,
with a view of the town,
and I know how you adore it.
So I'll work everyday,
through the sun, and the rain,
until I can afford it.
Yeah, your friends may think I'm crazy,
cause they can only see,
I'm not perfect, but I swear, I'm perfect for you.
..and there's no guarantee,
that this will be easy.
It's not a miracle ya need, believe me.
Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me,
but I will love you endlessly.
Wings aren't what you need, you need me.
(You need me, I know you need me,
you need me, I know you need me)
Ink may stain my skin,
and my jeans may all be ripped.
I'm not perfect, but I swear,
I'm perfect for you.
..and there's no guarantee,
that this will be easy. (This will be easy)
It's not a miracle ya need, believe me. (Won't you believe me?)
Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me,
but I will love you endlessly.
Wings aren't what you need, you need me. (You know you need me)
(I know you need me)
You need me,
(I know you need me)
You need me,
(I know you need me)
There's a shop down the street,
where they sell plastic rings,
for a quarter a piece, I swear it.
Yeah, I know that it's cheap,
not like gold in your dreams,
but I hope that you'll still wear it.

BREAKDOWN ON THE LYRICS FOR A SECOND:

So the whole lyrics is just PERFECT (omfg) but I highlighted my favorite lyrics :)

So the first one that I highlighted :  "I'm no angel, I'm just me" , this just touches me in the heart :') ♥ You are not perfect, so don't expect anyone to be. You are not always good, you're also bad , you're not an angel :)

The second one that I highlighted goes like this : "I know how you adore it. So I'll work everyday,through the sun,and the rain,until I can afford it." I don't need to explain this one , but I would totally fell for someone if he said this ! True love though....

The last one that I highlighted goes like this : "I know that it's cheap, not like gold in your dreams, but I hope that you'll still wear it." This is 100% our generation ! I mean , just a present shouldn't be expensive.... (But if you're getting married than you have to buy like a beautiful wedding ring etc.) But if it's just an easy present to just randomly give to someone , than that's completely fine ! Everyone only wants expensive things but seriously, is that really a thing ? I can't believe it to be honest....

So yeah,
hope you like thse kind of things because I love to write them and share the with you guys ! 
I hope you want to listen to the song and if you want to , here it is :



Thank you so much for reading !

Much love xoxo,
Ciska ♥










No comments:

Post a Comment