1/01/2014

My Favorites Of The Year (?!) ♥

Hello everyone :) [just act like I put this on here in 2013 :P]

I was thinking like :" What can I do , what can I write about ? :s Will they like it ?"
And then it hit me, like BAM, and I knew what I was going to do..
(Sorry, i just needed a cheesy intro :P )
I'll give you guys my favorites of the year ! I've done one of these but then it was just a month and it was called an "update" , now I'll look at my whole YEAR ! :o
Here are the questions  (feel free to do it yourself !) :


Question 1 : Best thing that happened to you this year ?

That has to be the concert of my queen , the beautiful Selena Gomez ! It was a dream coming true after I've been waiting years and years , hoping to see her once in real life! It was her Stars Dance Tour and it was truly AMAZING ! She danced and sang and everyone was happy :D ! We were the loudest place of her tour ! I miss her though, she was just flawless !


This is a little collage I made of her concert here in Belgium :P.

Question 2 : What's the funniest thing that happened this year ?

So this one may sound silly but it was actually at a sleep-over with my amazing friend and we played Black Ops II and we were AWFUL. There was this one moment and we laughed about it for at least 10 minutes ! I still smile when I look back at it :) ...

Question 3 : What's your favorite book that you read ?

The Perks Of Being A Wallflower ! I finally read it and I'm in love with it ! if you haven't read it yet, go now !


Question 4 : Song of the year ♥

This is possibly the hardest question that I've ever answered in my entire life ! But after a few hours brainstorming on this one I came to a conclusion ! It is a song that I've been ( twerking) dancing to for the whole year. MY FAVORITE SONG OF THE YEAR IS  *drumrolls* 

MY SONGS KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN THE DARK BY FALL OUT BOY 



This is the first song that I've ever heard from them and I instantly fell in love with them...
I'll see them in March *SCREAMS* Sorry for the fangirling....

Question 5 : Movie of the year ♥

HOW CAN I POSSIBLY CHOOSE ? 
To all the people who will freak out because I'm not going to say Catching Fire => I haven't seen it yet ! No, I don't know why, I'M DYING TO SEE IT! 
Anyways , MY FAVORITE MOVIE OF THE YEAR IS *drumrolls (again)*

THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS : CITY OF BONES


This movie was just flawless, okay ?


Question 6 : favorite tv-show of the year ♥

This tv-show exists for many, many years and I started watching it this year and I love it so so so much. 
If you don't watch it, go watch it now, you won't regret it ! 

My favorite tv-show is : DOCTOR WHO

It's just amazing ! It really is !

Question 7 : Your favorite food of the year !

Well, I became unhealthy   obsessed with the amazing OREOS , gosh, bless those cookies ! 
Yeah, I don't need to paste an image on those because who doesn't know what oreos are ?! 

Question 8 : Favorite game of the year

This one is just easy as fuck  . THE LAST OF US ! I've been obsessed with this game and I went to my friend to play it and it's just asdfghjkl ( I have no words to describe it)
So yeah.... This is 100% my favorite !


So yeah, that's basically it ! 
I loved doing this and thinking back to those amazing moments......
Feel free to do it yourself ! 
See you next year ! :) 

Much love xoxo,
Ciska ♥









2 comments:

  1. Hey superleuk blog heb je! Zou je ook een kijkje op mijn blog willen nemen? http://lifeofdiya.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so you are obsessed by oreo who told you to eat them ????;)

    ReplyDelete