12/19/2013

The Christmas Tag !


Hello everyone ^-^

I've never been so excited to do a tag, but I have this weird obsession with Christmas so I am (legit) excited ! :D I haven't been tagged by anyone but I am that kind of person who doesn't need to be tagged :) But I did get the idea from Emily (a great friend of mine with an amazing blog)
So I hope you guys like this !

1. When do you start getting excited for Christmas?

Probably the second week of November (please don't throw anything at me because I know that this is kind of illegal on the internet, normal people get excited when December starts...)

2. Do you still have advent calenders ?

So I am so mad over this one, I never had one >_< ! Whyd din(t I ? I ddin't even know they existed ! 
My childhood is legit ruined :( ....

3. What are your favorite Christmas movies ?

I love Christmas movies so much ^-^ !
They always make me happy , but the weird thing is that I watch Titanic around Christmas (dafuq ?!)
But 'The Polar Express' and 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' are two movies that I really love :).
For some reason I also watch 'The Sound Of Music' around Christmas...
Don't even ask... I don't even know...

4. Do you have any Christmas memories ?

Well, my family is kind of boring and stuff so I could tell you one but it really isn't that funny to yu as it is to me :D. So I have this uncle who had to taste the wine but he was like "Oh shoot, what do I do ? Let's just say that it is good." So he said that he liked it and everyone had some and when they drank everyone was like "What the hell were you thinking ? This tastes so bad!" And he was just like "I know , but I didn't know if it was appropraite to say that!" And everyone was just happy and laughing :). (Told you it was boring)

5. Talk us trough your typical Christmas-day.

Wake up, eat , open presents, get ready, go to grandma,open presents, eat, go home, get ready, go to other grandma, open presents, eat, go home, sleep.
What a productive day though!

6. What do you eat for Christmas-dinner?

Food. (No seriously , we always eat something else, I have no idea...Soup ?)

7. Do you have any Christmas traditions ?

I don't , I sometimes wish I had but no.... 

8. Which are you favorite Christmas songs ?

So I'll make my top 5 , because I am OBSESSED with Christmas songs!


1. White Christmas - Panic! At The Disco 
{I just love how he plays with it}

2. Merry Christmas , Kiss My Ass - All Time Low
{I love All Time Low so much and this song just kills it !}

3. Mistletoe - Justin Bieber 
{I can feel your eyes judging me so hard, but hey, I love this song, so I'll listen to it !}

4. Last Christmas - Ariana Grande
{Ariana has an amazing voice and I always loved the original version, so this one is perfect }

5. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Big Time Rush 
{I love this one WAY more than the original version... This one makes me wanna get up and dance}

9. What is the best Christmas present you ever received ?

Well, I had this obsession with Disney and I love to sing so my grandma got me 'Sing It!' and I was so happy with it ! Yes, I still play it and yes, I really am 14 years old.

10. Real or fake Christmas tree ?

FAKE! I always had one , and I always will ! 


So I hope you guys loved to see what my Christmas kind of looks like and I tag EVERYONE who has the Christmas spirit and wants to do this tag !


Much love xoxo,
Ciska ♥







No comments:

Post a Comment