9/22/2013

My 10 Favorite Disney Songs !

Hello sweeties ,
last time I found myself starting to obsess with Disney :D .
Because I'm Dutch , I've seen all the movies in Dutch , but I want to see them all in English ;s.
That comes on my Bucket List ! I found myself listening to A LOT music from the famous movies and I thought : Why not share them ? these are my 10 favorite Disney songs :

10. Colors Of The Wind - Pocahontas
I can't help it , but this song is just beautiful !

9. Little Town - Beauty And The Beast
This has been one of my favorite movies of all time. The beginning was just amazing with this song. And the rest of the movie was even better :p . 

8. Part Of Your World - The Little Mermaid
This is so beautiful !!! Disney, can you not ?

7. Jungle Rythm - The Jungle Book 2

This has been one of my all time favorites !!!

6. Tale As Old As Time - Beauty And The Beast

This is also one of my top movies , next to The Jungle Book.
The song is also beautiful.

5. Something There - Beauty And The Beast

Same reason ;) .

4. Just Can't Wait To Be King - The Lion King
You know you love it :) .

3. The Circle Of Life - The Lion King
It's the ciiiiiiiircle of liiiiiiiife :D

2. Under The Sea - Little Mermaid
This can just always make me smile.

1. Hakuna Matata - The Lion King
You have seen this one coming , didn't you ?

So , these are mine ! Make sure to leave a comment below with your top 10 !!
Smell ya later !

- Ciska <3 






No comments:

Post a Comment