9/22/2013

My WishList ♥

Hello everyone,
lately I've been looking for so many things that I actually want, so I decided to make a wishlist. These are all the things that I really want to get. And I will do a lot to get those , no matter what age I will be !
Here they are , the beautiful things on my wishlist :



1. Selena Gomez frangrance 
This is her first ever perfume and I want it sooooo bad.


2. Vivamore 
Selena Gomez' second perfume :) .


3. "Toaohawk chop is my death blow." tank top
Out of all the merch they sell , has this one to be my favourite ;) .


4. The Fall Out Boy shirt 

I'm a massive fan of Fall Out Boy so I'd die to wear this shirt ♥



5. Nicole by OPI - Selena Gomez collection Nailpolish

I need them all !!!! :D 


6. Stars Dance Album Tracklist tote bag
I saw this when I was at her concert but I chose for a t-shirt.


7. Canon Rebel T3i
I am obsessed with this camera !!!! 


8. iPhone 5
That's right , not the iPhone 5s , I want the simple 5 :) .


9. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
I need this book so bad but I can't get it in Belgium :( !


10. The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
Same story as the previous one :/...

11. "Tomahawk chop is my death blow" tote
I need this xD.




So , these were 11 things that I really wanted ! Comment the link fo your blogpost if you've done the same ;).
See you next time !!!
xoxo

- Ciska ♥











1 comment: