9/01/2013

Top 5 Songs Of The Month : August

Hello everyone !
Today it is officially September , which means that I have to go back to school :( .
I really am not looking forward to that....
Anyways , my monthly update will come soon , I promise ;) 
Here are my top 5 songs of this month : 

ATTENTION ! : IT ARE THE FAVORITE SONGS I LISTENED TO THIS MONTH , NOT MY FAVORITE NEW SONGS.



5: A Drop In The Ocean - Ron Pope


We used to sing this song ALL THE TIME at my friends birthday.

4: Birthday - Selena Gomez


This is one of my favorite songs from her album.

3: Miss Jackson - Panic! At The Disco


Panic! At The Disco is back ! They have 2 new songs : Miss jackson and This Is Gospel.
I love both of them but Miss Jackson is my favorite of them ;).

2: Ugly - Roomie


Just a song that a guy on YouTube wrote ,but still 
He's gooooood !!!

1: The Promise - Emma Blackery

Recently I started loving Emma Blackery ,
She has also another song , but this one is my favorite !
If you want to look the other song up ; it's called:
'Go to distance'

Videoclip of the month :

The Mighty Fall - Fall Out Boy

Part 4 has finally arrived !
The best thing about the young blood chronicles ( that's how the story that the clips form's called)
is that you have to think about it and then you'll understand it.

Album of the month :

Stars Dance - Selena Gomez
I finally have it :D !!!! ♥
And omg guys , it is AMAZIIIIIIIIIING !

Alright guys , this is what I was listening to this month ;) . Hope you enjoyed the songs as much as I did.
Do you have some really good songs you listened to this month , or an album or even a videoclip , let me know in the comments !!!

Much love xoxo

- Ciska ♥



1 comment:

  1. the fault in our stars by troye sivan is a wonderful song :)

    ReplyDelete