9/08/2013

THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE ! ♥


Hello everyone ! First of all I want to say that I won't be able to write that much during the week so there won't be that much posts...

Anyways...
I'm still not over it. I almost cry when someone asks me about it , it happend. I WENT TO SEE SELENA GOMEZ. 
And omfg guys , she was perfect !!!!!
You cannot believe how amazing she was. 
SHE WAS JUST PERFECT ♥.
I now am again a hardcore selenator as I used to be so I am fangirling the whole time and putting a million pics on my Phone and PC and iPod ;).

From the beginning 'til the end she was just flawless. It was really cool and made me remember why I once became a selenator. And I am so proud to say that I am a selenator since 2009. It was my first fandom and I'm still in it !!!
So yeah ;) I am still screaming on the inside. I sang literally every word of every song as loud as I could and it was just a big party and I could see her so good and I screamed so much and she was so sweet. I also bought the shirt , the wrist bands and the pass around my neck in this pic :


On my wrist I wrote 'Selena♥'.
Anyways , it was perfect and there was also 'Timeflies' who performed right before Selena and they were amazing !!! Here's their newest song :



And here are some pics fom her concert in Belgium : 













Much love xoxo ,

- Ciska ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment