8/19/2013

GirlMovieReview #2 : Sanctum

Hello everyone,
so yesterday I watched one of the greatest movies of all time and I wanted to share it with you.
This movie review is going to be different from the other one I did.
Here it is :

Trailer :

Question 1: What movie did you watch ?

I watched the movie 'Sanctum'.



Question 2 : What is it about ?

It's about a few people who are going to explore a cave. While they're down there in the cave , there's a huge storm above them. It turns slowly into a cyclone and they're screwed if they don't get out as fast as they can. There's a basis underground and overground. The overground basis cannot contact them on time which cause a lot troubles. You follow the story of them trying to escape.



Question 3 : What were your expectations for the movie ?

I had really high expectations for this movie bc it was created by the creators of 'Titanic' and 'Avatar'.
And I am not dissapointed , contrary , I loved it so much !



Question 4 : What type of movie was it ?

It was an adventure-drama that originally has been in the theaters in 3D. I think that if I watched it in 3D I'd be more into the movie, but also without 3D I was really into it.



Question 5 : How much would you rate it ?

I'd give it a 8.5/10 , it was a really , really good movie.



Question 6 : Would you recommend anyone to watch it ?

I'd definently recommend you to watch it ! It's one of the best movies I've ever seen !!



Okay guys,
If you've watched the movie leave your opinion and rating on it in the comments and see you next time !!!!

-Ciska <3



No comments:

Post a Comment