8/09/2013

50 Facts About Me

Hello dreamers ,
I thought it would be nice if you'd get to know me better ,
here are 50 (random) facts about me ;) :

1* I am from Belgium.

2* My full name is Ciska Julie Mathilde.
3* Kalel Cullen is my role model.

4* I'm socially awkward.....
5* I am really , really clumsy.

6* I love to sing and dance.

7* I have one older brother.
8* At the moment I have no pets, but we're looking for a dog.

9* I had 2 dogs in my life at home , both with the same name 'Raiko'.
10* I am the worst at making choices , even if it are small ones.
11* I laugh almost always , even when I'm sick , sad , mad...
12* I am a little bit paranoid. ( In my past more than now)
13* I am an anxious person.
14* There are a lot of things I hate about myself.
15* At my house , I'm used to be always alone in my room.
16* I can speak Dutch, French and English.
17* I love to read books , but I'm too lazy to get one...
18* I always feel older than I actually am , so I act like I'm older ....
19* My favorite drink is 'Gini' , I adore it.

20* I do almost everything while listening to music.
21* I am a procrastinator.
22* I prefer speaking English or French , while I'm actually Dutch...
23* I really , really want a cat and a dog as pet.
24* I want to move to America or the UK.

25* I don' think that my hairstyle fits me.
26* I love high heels , but I don't want to wear them bc they make me a giant.

27* I adore chocolat with coconut inside.

28* I want to do more things myself (DIY's) but I'm clumsy as I already said.

29* Math is my weakest subject.

30* I love to speak and I speak A LOT.
31* I actually have sometimes those moments that I think about everything that I want to change and still right now I'm not sure if I want.
32* I wish I was a good drawer, but I'm not.....
33* I get very easily attached to SOME people.
34* I am weird... Ask anyone who knows me....
35* I hate people who say that you shouldn't judge people and stuff , while they are the ones who are judging everyone....
36* I want to color my hair once I'm older. ( I don't know which color though...)

37* I've ONCE used a hair straightener and it was to help my friend.... And I did it completely wrong....
38* I'm very easily entertained. (I laugh very easy)
39* My OTP is Kalanthony , and now they're actually going to marry.... :D

40* I live without logic....


41* I always try the hard way , see that it doesn't work out , and I give up on it.... ( I hate it >.<)
42* I get easily obsessed with something , which isn't a good thing at all !!!
43* I CANNOT work with make up..... I'm the worst girl ever....
44* I CANNOT take selfies.....

45* I actually cry easily.....
46* I am the only one in my family who wants to depart....
47* My dream destination is California.

48* My favorite season is Summer , I hate Winter.

49* My birthday is the 4th of October ! That explains a lot.....

50* I'm chasing my dreams , and I try to help and I respect people who do the same ;).

So yeah , this were some facts about me. If you also made a blogpost/video about some facts of you, then please comment the link or just comment your facts.
See you next time,
much love xxx

- Ciska <3




No comments:

Post a Comment