8/12/2013

July Update

(SORRY THAT THIS CAME SO LATE , I THOUGHT THAT I ALREADY PUBLISHED IT.)

Hey dreamers,
the month July has go so freaking fast !!!
The 2 weeks that I was on camp felt like 4 days , it went so badly fast.
So, it's time for my update of the month !!!


Question 1 : Funniest thing that happend to you ?

The funniest thing that happend was probably my whole French camp ! I laughed so much , I was so happy , it was just almost perfect !!! Here are some of the pics of the night we decided to take photos ! :

Yes, I'm the girl in the background....

 This is my fav pic , I'm on the left :p.



Question 2 : What books did you read ?

I still haven't read any books. I want to slap myself right now. BAD GIRL !
I'm gonna go to the library , at least I'll try....

Question 3 : Favorite movie/show you watched ?

My favorite movie I watched this month has to be 'Vive La France' , I might watch it again this month.


Question 4 : Something that made me proud ?

The score I had on my French camp and also how much I've learned there. I'm really, really proud of that !
And yes, I'll return next year. ( That will then be my 4th time )

Question 5 : What games did you play ?

I finished Mad Father ! And OMG , best game ever !!!! And I also finished The Crooked Man this month. :D , that's what I've done with the half of my vacation !! 



Question 5 : What foods have you tried and loved ?

I've eaten oreos , AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. (still a better lovestory than twilight)

Question 6 : What music did you listen to ?

As I did last month , I'll give you my top 3 of the month :

1) Celui - Colonel Rey  [LINK]
2) Like A Champion - Selena Gomez  [LINK] (this is definently my fav song of her new album )
3) The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls [LINK] (this remind me of some typical band song in a tv-show )

Question 7 : What is your favorite new thing ?

Don't laugh with me , but my favorite new thing is my deodorant..... Right before I went on my camp I realized that my deodorant was empty , so I had to go to the shop and there I bought a new deodorant and I love it more than the deodorant that I normally use.... 

So , that's it for this month !!
Don't forget to leave your answers to the questions in the comments !!
See you next time , much love xxx

-Ciska <3








No comments:

Post a Comment