8/20/2013

Selena Gomez : Edit Edition !

Hello everyone ,
lately I've been preparing myself in my own way to go to a concert. Let's just say that I've been counting down the days..... Anyways , as I'm going to Selena Gomez her concert on September 4th , I thought it was appropriate to make some edits with her song lyrics on it. I did that while I was listening to her songs. Here are some that I've made :








What do you guys think of it ??? Oh btw , in every picture there's the name of the song that I used , I don't really know if you can see it that well though....
Anyways, comment below which one you liked the most ! 
I've spend so much time with these but I'm proud of the results !!
I'm sorry that this was so short and stuff but I promise that there will come more that are longer !!
See ya later , alligator !

- Ciska <3 





No comments:

Post a Comment