8/23/2013

My Bucket List Tag

Hello everyone ,
I've been thinking lately about this. Things I wanted before I die...
It's such a happy and sad thought at the same time !
So here it is !!!

My Bucket List :

*Own at least 1 T-shirt of Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil , Smosh and PewDiePie.

*Watching all the original versions of the Disney Classics.

*Start a YouTube-channel and get 1.000 subscribers.

*Move to the UK or America

*Meeting Kalel , Anthony , Ian , Marzia , Dan , Phil and Felix .
* Getting a picture with all of them :)

*Record a cover of a song in a professional studio :P

*Going to a concert of Fall Out Boy , Panic! At The Disco and Selena Gomez

*Own 1.000 followers on Instagram and Twitter


*Create an app

*Read The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

*Go to the Disney Theme Park in CA , Florida and Paris :).

*Living in an appartement with my best friend
*Go to Tokyo , the Bahamas and Croatia
*Learn how to ride a horse

*Dance at least 8 years in a group
*Go on a road trip with people I like
*Sell my own merch
*Own a cat and a dog :)
*Go to VidCon

So yeah , that was it guys !
This can always change anyways , so I'll try to do this every single year ;) 
And ofcourse I'll tell you guys if I actually do some things.

See you guys next time !

-Ciska <3 


Oh , And I tag Hanne ( http://hanne101.blogspot.be/) to do this too !!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment