8/27/2013

Time For Some Changes :)

Hello everyone ,
it's time for a change !

This blog is going to be WAY MORE awesome as it was before ;) (lol)
As the schoolyear starts next week *SIGH* UNFORTUNATELY...
So I'm not going to be able to post as much as I can now. 
So I'm going to make some changes and make it less random ,
or else it will become a mess :D ! 

So here are the things that you can expect from now :

*FABULOUS FRIDAY ( this is inspired on my friend Hanne's fashion Friday {LINK TO HER BLOG}

* Monthly Updates : I already did those and those are the ones I enjoy the most to write :) .

*Monthly Music List : a list with my top 5 songs of the month

* One GirlMovieReview or GirlGameReview (monthly)

* Inspiration Indication

* A LOT more girly stuff ;)

°Whispers° there's also a new limited series that I'm secretly working on ! 

I will make a thumbnail for each of those . But these are things that I'll try to do the most ! :D

Much love xoxo

- Ciska <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment