7/31/2013

GirlGameReview #2 : Mad Father

Hello dreamers,
call me weird , call me abnormal , I don't give a fuck ! Yes , I do game reviews ! Because i'm that cool ! (I hope you get my sarcasm that I use often) So yeah, let's go !!!!

Question 1 : What game did you play ?

I played 'Mad Father'. It's a 2D pixel RPG ( Role Playing Game) freeware horror adventure.







Question 2 : How did you find it ?

I actually have seen that PewDiePie has played the game , but I wanted to play it myself before I'd watch his.




Question 3 : How scary was it on a scale of 1/10 (1/10 - very scary 10/10 - not that scary )

7/10 , it was a lot scarier than 'The Crooked Man' because I didn't know what to expect . I played the game and there was always something to be scared of. But you can still sleep like a rose after playing it :) . Don't worry , it really isn't that scary ;) (in my opinion).



Question 4 : What's the storyline ?

The story is about a 11 years old girl named Aya. She used to live together with her mother , father and her father's assistant. Her mother died and her father told her that was because she was sick. On the end you see that that was just a big lie. One day her mother spreeds a curse over the house and Aya wants to help her father. She loses her pet animal Snowball and she has a lot of flashbacks during the game. All the endings are different, so look forward to that ! Nope , I'll not spoil it ;) .


Question 5 : Is it appropriate for girls ?

Yeah ! The whole story is beautiful and it touches your heart. There are also a lot of beautiful flashbacks. Highly recommended !!!!


Question 6 : Total Rating of the game : 

I have to give it a 8/10 , it was better than 'The Crooked Man'. I really loved this so so so much !!!!



Question 7 : Any comments ?

I don't have any comments.... :)



Question 8 : Any recommendations if you enjoyed playing Mad Father ?

I'd recommend Ib and Misao :) I haven't played them both but I've seen PewDiePie playing Ib and I tried playing Misao but I'm stuck....



See you next time !!!!

-Ciska <3









No comments:

Post a Comment