7/08/2013

Challenge Yourself !!!

Hello sweethearts :) ,
I've been thinking for a quite time that there are so many things that I wish I could do but I can't.
So this is what this blog is all about : trying new things.
I dare you to challenge yourself to complete something you really want to do.
I'm sure there has to be something you really want !

Do you want to be good in nail-art ?
- Try it !

Do you want to learn how to play your favorite songs on the piano ?
- Go for it !

Do you want to hit that high note , but you can't yet ?
- Practice your voice !

And many many more...

So mine is going to be drawing , I really suck at drawing and I really want to be able to draw masterpieces!

CAUTION!
 YOU CANNOT BE AN EXPERT IN IT IN JUST ONE YEAR SO YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT TO FOCUS ON.

So for drawing I want to focus on 3 things :

- anime characters
- graffiti letters
- perspective & 3D

Those are 3 things I really want but I'm so bad at it ! No , I'm not going to take lessons for it , I'll figure my own way out to do it ! :D but I want to challenge YOU.
There has to be something you want so go for it !!!
I'll try to do this every year or maybe sooner ;).
There are just so many things I want and it's not going to happen if I sit here on my laptop.
Don't worry , I'll not stop with my blog ! Trust me , I'll try my best to post 6/7 days of the week !

So , I hope I motived you a little bit to go for something , I'm going to practice my drawing !

NOTE: I'll try to post a blogpost with a plan step by step to do it if you still have no idea how to start with it.

Thanks for reading and see you soon !

-Ciska <3


No comments:

Post a Comment