7/14/2013

HELP THE WORLD OUT ! + IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Hello fellow dreamers !

HELP THE WORLD OUT :

I'm really , really busy today so I didn' t have much time to make this but I really wanted to make it.
I want you all to do me a favor , to do the world a favor. Please , watch this video below , it's less than 3 minutes and it helps out A LOT people. It's about a campaign to help people to get clean water. It's the really sad reality and Felix Kjellerg talks about it and he really needs some help ! You can watch the video down below or you can click on the links. Thank you so much guys !!!!!


 Link to the video itself : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxA4VSQ18o
Link to read more about it : http://my.charitywater.org/pewdiepie

IMPORTANT MESSAGE : 

Tomorrow , Monday 07/15, I'm leaving for 12 days.... And there's no internet where I'm going so unfortunately I'll not be able to post any :s. I'm so sorry !!!! So yeah.....

See you when I'm back !!!! <3

-Ciska <3


No comments:

Post a Comment