7/29/2013

French Music / French Movie

Hey sweeties,

I've been away for 2 weeks on my French Camp , but now I'm completely back !!!
I don't really know if anyone would care if I wrote a blogpost about my camp so I don't know yet.
But during those 2 weeks I only did things in French and I only thought in French....
And I still do a little bit.....
Anyways...

During the camp we watched 1 movie and listened a lot to French music. I wanted to show you guys a few of it , so here we go !!!

The Movie:

'Viva La France'

This is possibly the most hilarious movie I ever watched , completely French ofcourse. The story is about 2 "brothers" who are terrorists. They have a mission to blow them up at the Eiffel Tower , but that goes a bit wrong in the most hilarious way !!!! You really have to watch this movie , eventhough the whole movie is in French. This movie deserves a 10/10 !!!

Music : 

I have listened to a lot French music and I don't know the half of the titles !!
But we woke up , we douched , we rested on the music of the cd "La fête de la chanson française".
But these are one of my all-time favorites: 

Corde à sauter -Moussier Tombola

This is my favorite dance-song , in the video they dance the dance ,
 but you can always change a little bit, like we did ;).

Toutes les nuits - Colonel Rey

This song is since the first camp I did already known. 
We love it !!!

Toi et moi - Colonel Rey

This song is just really catchy...

Je ne sais pas - Joyce Jonathan

This song is really soft and I love that !

Avant qu'elle part - Sexion D'Assaut

This song has always been the best for us .
We know it by heart !!!!

Celui - Colonel Rey

I looked up more songs of Colonel Rey after my camp and this is one of my favorites.

Maitre Gims - Bella

I love this song , that's all I can say of it....



So , I hope I gave you some inspiration to listen to French songs :) !!
Sorry if this blog was boring or anything , but I'm still not here with my head....
See you next time !!





No comments:

Post a Comment