7/05/2013

GirlGameReview #1 : The Crooked Man

Hello , how are you sweeties ? I sometimes like to play games and if you actually love to play games but you hate to admire it , don't worry ! I'll post my reviews of games so you can see if you'd like to play it or rather not. I'll call these series GirlGameReviews :) so to all of you , here's my review ,made on my own special way :

Question 1 : What game did you play ?

I played 'The Crooked Man'. It's a 2D pixel RPG (Role Playing Game) freeware horror adventure.



Question 2 : How did you find it ?

I actually found PewDiePie on youtube playing it , it was my first full series of him that I've seen and I really loved it.


Question 3 : How scary was it on a scale of 1/10 ? (1/10=very scary , 10/10= not that scary)

9/10 , it's not that scary trust me , there's like 3 jumpscares in total and those are just red handprints when you leave the room. But with the crooked man who can be everywhere , yeah , that makes it a little bit scarier... But still, it's not that scary , it's not Amnesia or Slender ;).



Question 4 : What's the storyline ?

Well, the story is about a guy named David Hoover who just moved in a little apartment to forget about his problems. His mom's in the hospital and his girlfriend went away and all his dreams are crushed. In his apartment there are weird things going on and when he finds an adress, he decides to got here , which leads him first to an abandoned hotel, school and then a hospital. He meets in his imagination 3 new friends who all need his help while there's the crooked man chasing him.



Question 5 : Is it appropriate for girls ?

Yes , it sure is. All right , there are a few scary moments but girls are also brave ! Also the story learns you actually something about life and there's also an emotional side in it ( good and bad emotions) . The characters cry , are scared , hopeless etc. I really recommend it !



Question 6 : Total rating of the game :

I really , really enjoyed playing this game so in total with the story, audio , graphics , etc. I give it a 7/10 !



Question 7 : Any comments ?

Personally , I wished there was more music , I actually put on my own music while playing the game :s.



Question 8 : Any recommendations if you enjoyed playing the crooked man ?

Well , right now I'm playing Mad Father which looks also like the crooked man but is scarier in my opinion , I also really want to play Ib , To The Moon , Paranoiac ( closest with the crooked man) and Misao ;).



So , I hope you enjoyed my review !!! Thanks for reading !!

- Ciska <3

No comments:

Post a Comment