7/09/2013

GirlMovieReview : Monsters University

Hello sweethearts :)
Today I'm gonna talk about the movie that everyone said they would watch it no matter what age they were.
Some say the movie is actually made for those , because a lot of the people who've watched the other monsters movies , are now also in university. Well, me and my friend went to see it as she actually won tickets for it :D. 





The movie isn't actually made for us teens/young adults , it's actually still made for children , which isn't that big of a suprise. There were a lot funny things in it but also a lot of children-jokes , I actually really enjoyed watching it and it made me feel like a child again. If you're wondering if you should watch it, I can't really answer that. It's a funny children movie made by Disney. I'd go watch it with a friend. I'm a huge fan of Disney movies and I must say that they did a great job with the movie.


CAUTION ! :

THE MOVIE IS IN 3D.

On a scale of 1-10/10 , I'd give it a 9/10.
It's a really good children movie and Disney did again a great job.

I'll end this short movie review with a question for you guys :

What is your favorite disney movie of all time ?

I have to go with The Jungle Book , it was my favorite movie as a kid and I really loved the songs :).

Sorry for the short blogpost today sweeties ,
See you tomorrow !

-Ciska <3




No comments:

Post a Comment