7/12/2013

Season Special's : Summer

Hello fellow dreamers,
Today I wanted to write something about something I really want to do. This blogpost is 100% inspired on a video by 'Wonderlandwardrobe' aka Kalel Cullen. The video is called 'My Fall Fragrances' and you can watch it here down below :).


And it made me think that there are actually also things that I'd like to change every season. I mean , you change your clothes also every season. So I think I might do this ;). Here are some of the things I like in different seasons :) and because it is summer, I'm going to talk about Summer today :

In summer I love ANYTHING that reminds me of an exotic place. That's just me. In the Summer my head is  living on an exotic , hot island. So my favorite smells are probably anything with coconut , lime or blue ocean. I actually gave my mom once a giftbox with all different kind of things , and right now I'm so jealous. So yeah , I think I might got go buy it myself. I haven't try them yet , but I'd feel horrible if I use the ones I gave to my mom , she hasn't used them though but the reviews are amazing. I hope they're still there in that shop... (I don't know the prize anymore , sorry :( ) 





(these are the products I gave to my mom)

I also looked up some lip balms and some perfumes from Yves Rocher. I'd love to go shopping there once and I'll probably do a haul if I go there :) These are my Summer choices ! :

Prize :  12.90
Score : I don't have it yet.

Prize : 3.50
Score: I don't have it yet.

Prize : 10
Score : I don't have it yet.

So yeah , I'll probably start with this in Fall. I'm really excited for this. Yves Rocher got so many good reviews that it must be amazing and I can't wait ! I used to be not that kind of person who cared about her body but since I know Kalel I'm obsessed with it ! 

Okay , I hope you liked this blogpost. If you want to do the same then comment the link of your post ! 
See ya next time !!!!!!

-Ciska <3



No comments:

Post a Comment