7/11/2013

My Idol / Inspiration / Role Model

Hello my fellow dreamers, I'll call you dreamers :) ,
I kind of like it ? Do you like it ? I do ! Tell me in the comments !
Today I want to talk about the person who changed my life a lot and who I love the most of all.

My First Idol :

Everyone had a singer or an actress that was anyone's idol , mine was Selena Gomez. I didn't had Disney Channel so I didn't know her from WOWP but I knew her from her song 'Naturally' which I was addicted to and on my birthday my mom and I went shopping and then I bought my first CD of her which was 'A year without rain' but a few weeks later I found out that that was her second album, so my parents bought me her first and then a few months later her 3rd was released, so they bought that one too. But then she did announce she was going to stop making music and I was really sad. I still watched her on tv when I did finally get Disney Channel (YAAY!) and then I forgot about her. But now her new album is going to be released and I'll buy it. She also comes to Belgium and I'll go to her , just to make my childhood dream come true. :)


My Idol / Inspiration / Role Model :

Enough about Selena , between Selena and my idol now, there was like more than a year.
Any guesses ? No , okay then XD.

My idol is definentely Kalel Cullen.

It all started with me getting a iPod. I first played those addicting apps but later I used the apps that were already on it. I once went on YouTube for watching videos and my brother also wanted to do that so, I let him do that and he was looking for walkthroughs or something for Pokémon When all in a sudden he randomly ran into my room and demanded me to watch a video. I didn't want to but somehow he convinced me to watch it , and at first I didn't show him at all that I was quite impressed and later, I looked up more and more videos by that channel. That channel's name was 'Smosh' and the video was called 'The Pokémon Master'.

I wanted to know more and more about it and I found out that they both had a girlfriend. As my favorite was Anthony (I'm sorry but it's true :s) , I wanted to know more about his girlfriend. She had a channel named 'Wonderlandwardrobe' and I started watching it and I became a big fan of her ! As I also found out there was a lot hate on her, I looked up why . They called her a liar and I found out that it was because she changed her name and she had first other channels (and also some other things but I might explain them in another blogpost ). I watched a reupload of her last video on one of her channels and she said that she wasn't herself and she wanted to be who she really was , and she's so sorry for lying , but her past is her past !. I RESPECT her so much. She taught me to be myself , to like the things I want and she's an amazing person . She is perfection in my eyes. Right now, she has a channel together with Anthony called 'watchusliveandstuff' . It's my favorite channel of all !  I hate the haters on her , and I love her so much and she helped me through everything. She dedicade her whole life to her dream and THAT's what I love so much in her. .She's beautiful , amazing , funny,etc. I'll love her no matter what.

 This is Kalel with her green hair , which I actually prefer ^^

This is Kalel with her boyfriend Anthony.

This is Kalel in one of her latest videos with Anthony and righ next to her Kabuki , her cat.

THE BIG QUESTION :

Who is YOUR idol ?

Alright , I hope you enjoyed this blogpost , I really spend hours on making this one >.<
But it was all worth it !! I could litteraly tell so much more about Kalel and I will do !!!
Okay , see ya next time !

-Ciska <3


No comments:

Post a Comment