7/06/2013

My Life My Fails : 'FoodFails'

Hello sweeties !!! Today I want to show you something in my Fail of living on this big planet. I swear , I'm one of the biggest fails ever , and I'm going to show you guys . You can just laugh with it or be sorry for my familiy and friends and look at yourself and realize you're not a giant fail as I am :D

So the idea came from BBC RADIO 1'S DJ's Dan Howell and Phil Lester , every Sunday from 7-9 pm (BST) there's their request radio show and as always I listened to it. In every show there's a hashtag they invent and you have to tweet something with that hashtag and then they'll read some out loud. So this one is based on the hashtag 'foodfails' as you can see in the list down below.

                                     

So right now I can only think of 2 foodfails I had :D yay!
So the first one is really , really dumb. Me and my friend were baking a cake and we did our dough in the tin and we did in the oven. And when it was ready it looked so delicious but then.... The cake was stuck and we couldn't get it out of the tin so yeah , good going Ciska , but could it go worse ? Oh yeah , it could !

Me and my friend wanted to make cookies. So we did and we followed exactly the recipe and then.... We looked in the oven while it was baking and we both facepalmed...... It happend I again. 

This actually happend , we actually made those cookies down below , that's a pic from my phone.... And we actually first cut it with a knife , you know......

So yeah :D Do you have any foodfails ?  Please comment them !! 
Thanks for reading !!!!!

-Ciska <3




No comments:

Post a Comment